Summit Salon Coach, born 2017, is the brainchild of successful salon owner, mentor and entrepreneur, Caitlyn Menzel.
The name “Summit” was created because the goal of Summit Salon Coach is to get each of its’ clients and their salons into their genius zone, and to the summit of success.
Summit Salon Coach’s mentoring programs have been created for hard-working salon owners who are ready to level up, make the change and take their business to its highest potential. Our programs will empower you to grow your salon into a seamlessly profiting business, which will provide you options of how often you choose to work in your salon.
Through your education with Caitlyn and Summit Salon Coach, you will become empowered to have your salon operating the way you have always dreamed. You will learn how to motivate and reward your team, how to create effective marketing, how to implement proper systems and procedures, and how to generate new and increase your existing sales, all of which will turn your salon into a seamlessly profiting and productive business.
During your mentorship you will have 24/7 support, you will develop your leadership skills, build and exceed your goals, and learn how to keep an everlasting positive mindset, so that when you complete your journey with Summit, you can continue to grow and expand in the future.
How do you know if Summit Salon Coach is right for you?
- You own a hairdressing or beauty salon
- You want a profitable business, not just a job
- You are ready to embrace and implement change, and are open to new ideas and strategies
- You understand that you have to invest to make money
- You are ready to take action and grow your salon
Enquire via our “Education” or “Contact” page above and one of our team will be in touch with you.
Summit Salon Coach regularly donate to ‘Geelong Inclusive Limited’, which is a local not-for-profit, privately owned charity, that provide a safe place and support for women and children who are victims of domestic violence.
– Judge for 2018 AHIA –
– Blogger for Hairbiz Magazine –
– Winner of 2018 Geelong Business Excellence Awards – Young Entrepreneur –
– Winner of 2018 Geelong Small Business Awards – Geelongpreneur –
– AHC Associate Member –